Friday, September 24, 2010

Wish me luck


I don't want to work any more damn retail jobs, or after school recreation jobs, or any job that I feel wastes my life.

I WILL not be some old man, 35 years from now, who has watched his life pass him by, while he worked the same job that he despised during all that time.

So tonight--or this morning now (thanks coffee)--I finished another step in getting somewhere in my life.

I've decided that I want to do what Scott Schuman, Guerre, Tommy Ton, Gordon Von Steiner, etc... do, which is photograph all the wonderful people in the world, and how they express themselves through the way they dress.

I just finished sending a pitch letter to the lifestyle producer of SF Gate.com. I don't know how many people visit that site, but I KNOW I can improve the traffic of it with some great street style photos.

Anyway, wish me luck my loyal followers.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment