Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF


Hopefully I get to check out The Town tonight, but we'll see.

And even if I don't, I just enjoyed my favorite cocktail, the Old Fashioned.

Sooo good.

I think I've finally perfected my recipe.


1/2 oz simple syrup, couple dashes Angostora bitters, stir, then add 2 oz bourbon whiskey, stir again, add ice and garnish with a lemon or orange peel. (Personally this comes down to personal preference. The lemon peel was in the original recipe, but a lot of people like the orange peel. I like them both, and switch between the two depending on what I have at my house. Also as an additional garnish you can throw a maraschino cherry on top. No muddled fruit, no soda water.)

Again, sorry for my crappy ass photos lately. I promise one day I'll get another camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment