Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Arcade Fire is playing in Berkeley and I'm not going


Fuck this sucks so much.

To not see on of my all-time favorite bands, because I don't have any damn money is beyond depressing.

I don't want to be like 30-something, and see them play when they're like 40-something, and we're both past our respective primes.

This is frightfully saddening. I feel like I cannot miss this for some reason. I may go try and sell a bunch of random shit to try and get there on Saturday.

Or maybe I can wait, and hope and pray, they play Coachella this year. That would be amazing. Seeing them there would be pretty epic.

Anyway, in tribute to this amazing group here's some Arcade Fire songs.


Neighborhood 1


Wake Up



Crown of Love



Rebellion at Coachella


Amazing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment