Saturday, September 18, 2010

This time tomorrow




This photo made me think of this song.



The photo is from W, and it's of Jon Hamm and Rebecca Hall. (Yes it's Rebecca Hall day. The Town was really good, and she was really good in it, plus she's really nice to look at.)

Certainly, it's a stylish photo.

But doesn't this picture perhaps tell a story?

Not many photos, from fashion magazines, actually make you wonder what was happening at the time of the picture, but this one does.

You could write a poem about it, or maybe even a piece of flash fiction.

I'm going to work on that.

But for now, play the song, and imagine what you think is happening in the picture.

Ya' know, besides obviously two really good looking people, dressed nice, sitting together at a diner, and drinking coffee.

2 comments:

  1. they look very comfortable together, not thinking about the past or the future, just at ease . i like this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I like it too haha :)

    I want to write a story about it. I've got some things in my head. The picture just reminds of life's adventures, and where they might take us.

    ReplyDelete