Sunday, August 22, 2010

The three things I can't stop wearing





I love shoes.

Perhaps that wasn't a manly statement, or depending on who you ask, maybe it was.

Most sartorially correct men do, in fact, love shoes.

And perhaps somewhat ironically, a lot of men who are into hip-hop/sports love shoes as well. They are also the men who pretend to be the most manly, so maybe not loving shoes is what is non-manly.

Anyway, it's not like it matters, but shoes kick ass.

Recently, I've been wearing a select rotation of my collection of shoes.

The first one being a pair of Dr. Marten's boots. I never thought I'd love these as much as I do, but damn I'm into them now. Hell, I even want the cherry red ones, the snakeskin ones, and the metallic ones. Anyway, I need to beat these up some more--and get a job--before I invest in some more Doc's, but I've been wearing my black ones a lot.

I've also really been wearing the hell out of my Air Max 90 "infrareds" and my Air Jordan III's. I'm a sucker for sneakers, and these may just be my two favorites of all-time. Maybe I like them so much, because I was a little kid when they first came out, and they remind me of shit like Hot Wheels, Legos, and Looney Toons.

Those were the days. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment