Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Should this ever happen?




Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this happens a lot.

I really don't think a man should ever not know enough about the clothes he's wearing to make his own decisions.

This pic was on the wall of my tailor's, and it definitely caught my eye.

I know it's a joke, but too often it's reality. Like, yes, you as a man should be able to dress yourself, and not look like a kid who's borrowing his older brother's suit.

I'm not saying that I don't value a good woman's opinion--quite the contrary--but I am saying that there's no reason for us men to be depending on our wives/girlfriends to be picking out our clothes.

Besides, no offense ladies, but I don't really know any girls who know about all the details regarding menswear in the first place. I mean I don't know that much about women's couture either, so I'm pretty sure we're even.

So guys, it's up to you to take pride in what you wear.

Or you can choose to have your girl dress you, like your mom would when you were six.

No comments:

Post a Comment