Friday, February 19, 2010

Pompadours?




I love the fact that the hairstyles that defined our grandpa's and dad's generations are back. Like above is Luca Venezia--aka 'Drop The Lime'--rocking an impeccably styled pompadour.

The fall '10 runways were full of dudes with impeccably combed hair, or impeccably high pompadours, and you know what? They looked amaze!

And these are hairstyles that we don't need to go to some ridiculously overpriced hairstylist to obtain, because your old school 65 year old, white-haired barber can probably do it better anyway. (Even if he can't fuck it, because it's 1/4th the price, and you get to hold a legitimate conversation with somebody who's probably much wiser than you are, which you really shouldn't take for granted).

I wonder if I should go full on pompadour; probably not since my head is so goddamn round right? I actually do love my side part, but I could definitely use a trim--for which I have no money. Fuck I need a new job.

If you're reading this, and your an editor for some publication, hit me up please!

No comments:

Post a Comment