Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Air Jordan III


If you read this blog, then you know that I believe in style over fashion.

Style is personal expression. It's wearing stuff you feel represents you, making things your own, and not just because you think they're "trendy."

Fashion is just stuff you wear, because you think it'll give you status, or make you cool.

I'm really into retro sneakers--specifically NIkes and Jordans--which I know A LOT of people are.

However, I don't wear them because I think they're cool or whatever. I mean yes, they are, but personally they represent my passion for sports and athletics.

Wearing sneakers is sort of my way of conveying to the world that sports make up a big part of my personality.

Anyway, next month perhaps my all-time favorite sneaker is re-releasing--the Air Jordan III.

I own the black/cement pair of these, which I posted about some time ago, but the white ones are pretty dope too.

Even cooler, it's being packaged in a really cool original style retro box.

Here's MJ in 1988--the original release year--winning the Slam Dunk contest, followed by the new version and the cool packaging.





No comments:

Post a Comment